With 17 years of corporate experience in the telecommunication industry, including sales, marketing, account management, and leading a diverse team, Jacqueline also has nearly a decade of in-house coaching experience. Jacqueline now coaches full-time as an external coach practitioner. She uses a brain-based approach, and has a warm, enthusiastic commitment to support individuals to engage with their thinking, to gain traction and momentum, and to move forward in a meaningful way.
Jaqueline holds the following credentials:
- Neuroleadership Coaching Skills Training
- Thoughtsmiths ICF approved Certifiicate in Coaching
- Kenneth Blanchard Companies – Supervisory Leadership Journey
- Harvard Business Publishing – MIP (Management Introduction Programme) and MFP (Management Foundation Programme)
- Damelin – Sales and marketing, Small business management